Re: Compiling gdl

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 23:01, Dirk Vangestel wrote:

> You're not trying to compile this on a gnome 1 system,
> are you? Anjuta2 is strictly gnome 2 at this moment...

I have a working gnome2.0-devel environ. As example
I compiled some of my own applications using gnome2.0
(http://gcm.sourceforge.net - checkout the gcm2 port)

I do have gnome1(-devel) installed too, of course

> PS. great to see another Belgian with an interest in
> anjuta :)

:)

I have made some contributions to the Anjuta1 code.
So I would like to start contributing to Anjuta2 soon..

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:freax @ linux.be