Re: Building and running gIDE

Gustavo-

You were correct, I had no plug-ins. I also had no oaf. I got oaf from CVS but it requires more things from CVS including pkg-config (which may not even be there, I installed a version from freedesktop.org.)

I'd like to work with the latest unstable gIDE and gnome-debug and let Redcarpet handle the administration of the rest of my system. Is this possible? I don't mind installing a few GNOME 2.0 things like OAF but I'm far to timid to replace all of GNOME with whatever happens to be in CVS.

Any advice appreciated.

-Ed