Re: [Gnome-devtools] devtools website

Martijn van Beers wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 02:00:27PM -0400, Mark wrote:
> > The other focus of the site I think, would be to show what tools are
> > currently availible, and which are in development. Perhaps the gnome
> > software map covers the currently availible pretty well, and maybe we
> > should just link to that site. However, I think we should also show
> > where we are going with future developments.
>
> I don't think this is a good idea. At least for my own projects, I
> want to have something to show for before there is any webpage
> at all about it. Having them known at this point really doesn't
> help any, since they aren't in a state where people can help
> all that much.

I guess you have a point there, however I think it should be at least
known what the projects are at least among this list (probably most on
this list know your projects anyway). Just so everyone here knows, what
I'm working on is a tool framework similar to the Harmonia framework
described here:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~harmonia/overview.html
It's the gpf module in gnome cvs, in case you want to know more of the
development. Maybe I should get this working better before I push for
tool integration. :)

Mark