Re: [Gnome-devtools] devtools website

> Hello,
>   I just wanted to know what the subscribers of this list would think of
> a gnome-devtools website. I think this site should contain an index or
> survey of all the current gtk/gnome related development tools, maybe a
> news section for releases, and whatever else may be usefull to users and
> developers gnome devtools. dand has already put together a design for
> the potential site, I just wanted to open up a discusion as to what is
> needed, and what is wanted in a gnome devtools site.

I think this would be beneficial, especialy with a few development FAQs
... witness my earlier question about the gnome-libs segfault handler
... I suspect this should be in a FAQ somewhere. Or maybe it is,
somewhere?

However, I'm only using these tools, not writing them; it's the program
authors you need to convince, I suspect :-)

James Turner