Re: Nautilus won't open up the same size or with same column widths in 2.30? Fine in 2.20

On 07/17/2010 06:56 AM, Allan Day wrote:
Hi David,

	Nautilus in 2.30 (2.30.1) won't open up the same size it was when I shut it
down. In 2.20, it remembered it's window and column widths. It's very
frustrating to have to completely reconfigure the window size and the 'name',
'type' and 'date modified' columns every time I open it. (I expect that in kde4,
but not in Gnome)

The window size problem seems to be specific to Compiz. See:

This is the bug for the column width issue:

IRC: aday on

Thank you Allan,

Seems like you not only answered the question, but also read my mind to do it :-) I'll follow the bug reports.

David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961