Re: bonobo coplie error
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Michael Honeyfield <mhoneyfield xtra co nz>
- Cc: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas urgent rug ac be>, Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: bonobo coplie error
- Date: 29 Nov 2002 12:15:53 +0000
On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 10:46, Michael Honeyfield wrote:
> No that did not work, sorry, it was posted :)
Please remove your source tree; then do:
configure >& /tmp/conf-log
make -d >& /tmp/make-log
And post _web links_ to these files here; and we'll see.
I suspect your IDL compile is simply failing for some reason; quite
possibly related to ccache.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev