Re: bonobo coplie error

No that did not work, sorry, it was posted :)

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

If you mean download the source from the gnome ftp server, then yes I have tried that. Both version 1.0.3 and 2.1.0. I did checkout the cvs version but did not know how to make it since there was no configure scripts.

No, what I meant was, someone suggested that you go into the dir with the error manually and run "make (whatever file it was missing.c)". I have deleted that message but you can look it up in your mailbox or the archive ;) if that doesn't work, then something is really wrong.

Thomas