Re: bonobo coplie error
- From: Michael Honeyfield <mhoneyfield xtra co nz>
- To: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas urgent rug ac be>
- Cc: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: bonobo coplie error
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:46:16 +1300
No that did not work, sorry, it was posted :)
Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
If you mean download the source from the gnome ftp server, then yes I
have tried that. Both version 1.0.3 and 2.1.0. I did checkout the cvs
version but did not know how to make it since there was no configure
No, what I meant was, someone suggested that you go into the dir with the
error manually and run "make (whatever file it was missing.c)".
I have deleted that message but you can look it up in your mailbox or the
archive ;) if that doesn't work, then something is really wrong.
] [Thread Prev