Re: bonobo coplie error

> If you mean download the source from the gnome ftp server, then yes I
> have tried that. Both version 1.0.3 and 2.1.0. I did checkout the cvs
> version but did not know how to make it since there was no configure
> scripts.

No, what I meant was, someone suggested that you go into the dir with the
error manually and run "make (whatever file it was missing.c)".
I have deleted that message but you can look it up in your mailbox or the
archive ;) if that doesn't work, then something is really wrong.

Thomas

Ten generations of selective cross-breeding
and you still have a fat ass ?
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->