Please die: window-in-window MDI (hey that rhymed)

	I think it's safe to say this discussion has degenerated into
rehash.  I myself have deleted at least a dozen WiW MDI messages today
without reading them, then came back to the discussion and realized I had
missed nothing.

	Nobody is making any new points.  Both sides have intelligent,
considerate proponents but I think this boils down to a difference of
opinion.

	I think it's appropriate to ask that the project maintainers reach
an "executive decision" and kill this thread.  I'm not sure if that's Owen
or not (I thought Tom was a 'core' developer, maybe his decision stands?)
but personally I think this discussion is wasting time/bandwidth.

--Derek