Re: Please die: window-in-window MDI (hey that rhymed)

# 	I think it's appropriate to ask that the project maintainers reach
# an "executive decision" and kill this thread.  I'm not sure if that's Owen
# or not (I thought Tom was a 'core' developer, maybe his decision stands?)
# but personally I think this discussion is wasting time/bandwidth.

This is fine with me. My opinion now is that we should not include this
particular implementation of WiW MDI at this time. However, this is not to
say that WiW MDI as a whole should be excluded, if somebody comes up with
a good implementation and manages to get around the technical problems
that were raised.

I do agree, though, it's time to move onto more important topics.

--
Mo McKinlay                                T: +44 (0) 709 22 55 05  x1
Chief Software Architect                   F: +44 (0) 709 22 55 05  x3