Re: Gedit "Find & replace" dialog translation

Thank you!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Christian Kirbach
<christian kirbach gmail com> wrote:
Hi Paolo,

I have commited an updated translation to git that should shorten the
text messages slightly.

We will discuss this in our team and might come up with even shorter
messages.

Cheers
 Christian