Re: Feedback on misc/release-notes/3.14/more.page

... even nowadays Duden is the most trusted source for those issues -
BUT I've never heard any German being using this word !!???
Take care, there might also be words from Austria and Suisse in it.
--
Best, Thomas
(native German for more than 50 years ;-))