Re: Feedback on misc/release-notes/3.14/more.page

Hi Thorsten (and the German translation team!)

On 2014-09-24 23:35, Thorsten Panknin <thorstenpanknin gmail com> wrote:
thanks for another promising release of GNOME.

I found an error on the German version of the page: 'Das neueste GNOME ist
bespickt mit ...' must be ' Das neueste GNOME ist gespickt mit...' There's
no such word as 'bespicken' in the German language.

Thanks for the feedback. I have added the German translation team mailing list to the Cc, and they should be able to fix the problem.
Thanks again!

--
http://amigadave.com/