Re: German PackageKit translation

Am 24. Jun 19:41, KW 26 um 19:41 schrieb Patrick Niklaus:

Hi,

I updated the German translation of PackageKit. I'm not sure where to
send this, so I also cc'ed this to Richard Hughes.
There might be some rather rough translations, but overall it should
be pretty up-to-date.

Hi,

PackageKit is not a native GNOME project as it is not in GNOME's Subversion repository (see http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc), so we (the German GNOME L10N-Team) are not responsible for managing the German translation.

Regards,
Hendrik Brandt