Fwd: Two gnome-games DE problems

Hallo

zur Information

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
To: "Christian Kirbach" <Christian Kirbach googlemail com>
Cc: "Gnome Games" <games-list gnome org>
Subject: Two gnome-games DE problems
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 06:00:56 +0200

You have damaged the dist. generation in gnome-games in two ways:

You modified gnotski/help/ChangeLog.old. Don't do that.

As far as I know, you cannot use legal.xml because doc-utils will not allow
you to use language-specific entities. When you "make distcheck", your
legal.xml entity declaration breaks tarbal generation.

As a result we have deleted these to changes. You will need to re-merge the
later change without the broken entity references once you have confirmed
that it works.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com