From: Patrick Harpes <patrick harpes tudor lu>
Cc: thorsten ries tudor lu, andreas jahnen tudor lu, georges schutz tudor lu, olivier decolnet tudor lu
Subject: LinuxDays 2002 Luxembourg
Date: 01 Aug 2002 17:08:53 +0200

Dear LinuxDays Luxembourg 2002 contributor,

Our call for papers is now closed.

Attached you can find a first version of our LinuxDays 2002 agenda.
Please check if your presentation title is OK.
For those who didn't send the abstract, please it as soon as possible.

If you have a problem to make your presentation at the given date,
please contact me, so that we can change it.

To print your corporate or project logo on our flyers, please send your
logo as soon as possible to Thorsten Ries (thorsten ries tudor lu).
Thorsten is in charge of the layout of the Linuxdays flyers.

----

# Luxembourg LinuxDays 2002
#
# 1th - 3rd October 2002
# Institut Supérieur de Technologie (IST)
# Luxembourg
#
# For more information please visit www.linuxday.lu

Harpes Patrick