Re: [gnome-db] SqlBuilder.add_cond_v not introspectable

Hi Daniel!

Hi all!

There are lot of functions marked as no introspective, because in that time GObject Introspection haven't support for them, time has changed and we need to review if they supported now.

​Good idea!​

May is time to pass maintenance of stable branch to another person Vivien, most distributions use it including Debian, may you can focus in master and just help when necessary to fix things in stable branches. I would like to use stable for a while and fix some Vala related issues, but requires to make releases frequently.

​I don't mind :-), you're welcome to handle the maintenance of the 5.x branch! Anyway, I have very little requests from users to make new releases of 5.x version, which is why there are some only very occasionally (mainly to correct some bugs).

However, if you have time, I would also like that you improve the Vala "bindings" (in 5 and master branches) which fail some tests at the moment (make check does not pass)t.

For information, I'm currently working quite a lot on the next 6 version (in the master branch) in which most of the database operations are already performed in worker threads, keeping up to date with some of the GTK+ evolutions and deprecations (menus, GApplication, icons, new witgets, etc.), and improving the tools (control center, SQL console and graphical browser).

Cheers,