Re: [gnome-db] SqlBuilder.add_cond_v not introspectable

Hi!

As far as I recall, there is no reason why this function is marked as non introspectable. I'll correct this in future versions (5.x and 6).

As I cant' tell you when the next 5.x version will be (or if there will be one at all), do you need me to make a new 5.x version with that correction only so it gets packaged correctly?

Regards,

Hi,

I use Gda-5.0 from vala and I'd like to use SqlBuilder.add_cond_v, but
it's marked as not introspectable in the gir. When I remove this flag, I
can use this function without problems. Is there a specific reason, why
some functions are marked as non-introspectable?