Re: [gnome-db] SqlBuilder.add_cond_v not introspectable

Hi all!

There are lot of functions marked as no introspective, because in that time GObject Introspection haven't support for them, time has changed and we need to review if they supported now.

May is time to pass maintenance of stable branch to another person Vivien, most distributions use it including Debian, may you can focus in master and just help when necessary to fix things in stable branches. I would like to use stable for a while and fix some Vala related issues, but requires to make releases frequently.

What do you think Vivien?