Re: [gnome-db] gda_data_model_get_value_at returns null when field is null

Il giorno sab 08 ott 2011 18:33:37 CEST, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:

I could not reproduce the problem, here is attached the test case I use.
Could you modify it to show the problem?

i tried at home, in a virtual machine with windows xp, and it works... but at work it doens't

since i used the same libgda and postgresql versions i think it's other... i'll investigate... for you, what could it be?

for now, thanks for support