Re: [gnome-db] gda_data_model_get_value_at returns null when field is null

On 6 October 2011 10:45, Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it> wrote:
Il giorno mer 05 ott 2011 14:50:54 CEST, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:

why? is it a bug?

the error message is "Unable to get value for row 0 and column 2"

Could you provide a test case, (it would be easier for me to try to figure
out what the problem is)?

- make a table with a varchar field
- insert some records in the table with the above field as null
- create a GdaDataModel with a simple "select field from table"
- iterate the above GdaDataModel and call gda_data_model_get_value_at for the field

i don't know if it is the test case you expect :-(

I could not reproduce the problem, here is attached the test case I use. Could you modify it to show the problem?

Regards,