Re: [gnome-db] INSERT statement with binary data

Where in documentation exist a table for quick reference data type conversion? when using parameters I need to pass a string to specify the data type but but string I need to use for correct parameter's data type.

I think in GdaSqlParser must be a reference to that table in order to use the correct strings. I filed a bug #568731 for this