[gnome-db] Version 3.99.5

Hi!

I released version 3.99.5 of Libgda and I plan a 3.99.6 in a week or two with the goal of declaring 3.99.6 "API stable",
so, there will be no more API changes between the 3.99.6 and the 4.0.

If you have any more remark on the API, please let me know quickly.

Libgnomedb version 3.99.5 has also been released but it's still quite far from a V4, this release just follows Libgda's API changes.

Vivien

BTW, this version is the first for which I've made some Win32 archives, available at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/, so
if anyone has a Windows machine and some spare time, I'd be glad to have some feedback.