Re: [gnome-db] V4: Problem closing connection

I looked into this a bit more...

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff rogers com> wrote:
I'm trying to trace down various memory leaks I have.  When I try to close a connection (sqlite provider), the call to sqlite3_close() fails with an error "unable to close due to unfinalised statements".  Is this something I have to take care of, or is this inside libgda?

Phil
I looked into this a bit more.  My code calls gda_connection_close() followed by g_object_unref(conn).  However, I don't think that the close will work properly because the connection may still have cached prepared statements, and these aren't dealt with until the connection dispose function.  I think the prepared statements should be released when the connection is closed so that the sqlite3_close() call will work.

Phil