[gnome-db] V4: Valgrind error message

When I run V4 with valgrind, I get lots of messages about a decision made based upon uninitialized memory from gda-connection.c line 2248 routine gda_connection_get_meta_store_data().  I think the message is due to the va_arg() calls in the for loop which will always go past the number of supplied filters.  However, the for loop should always exit OK based on the (i<nb_filters) term.  It might be best to re-write the for loop to remove the issue.  The attached patch does this.

Phil