Re: [gnome-db] gda_connection_execute_select_command and one column

Diego Zuccato writes:

> Think the model creation as a 2-step process: first it gets initialized
> by the columns definitions, *THEN* it gets filled by the actual rows
> returned (if any).

So far I discovered it's somehow debian package's issue.
But it's really weird as there's no debian patch applied which could
affect this. Well there are only two patches with headers midofications.

Anyway, when I compile gda 3.0.2 and copy manually only
libgda-3.0.so.3.0.0 everything works fine. When I reinstall libgda3-3
package which provides this library file, I have this annoying row issue.

Piotras