[gnome-db] gda_connection_execute_select_command and one column

Hi!

I wonder how to resolve this problem:

GdaCommand is created for query like "SELECT id FROM table WHERE col=X";
Query is OK and returns correct value.

GdaDataModel *model =
                gda_connection_execute_select_command(
                                cnc, command, NULL, NULL);

if(!model)
                return NULL;

const GValue *value =
                gda_data_model_get_value_at(model, 0, 0);

And ends up with warning:

** WARNING **: No row in data model

There's no row in model but there's one column.
I suppose there should be at least one row if there's at least one column.
Or is it provider specific? ( MySQL in this case ).

If my approach is bad, which one is correct?

Piotras