[gnome-db] Implementing gda_insert_row_from_string - GdaMetaStore missing

I'm implementing gda_insert_row_from_string, and in order to create
the GValue to store the values to the statements, I need to know the
GType in each column, to do this I'm using

fields_data = gda_connection_get_meta_store_data (cnc,
GDA_CONNECTION_META_FIELDS,
												 error, 1,
												 "name", value_table_name);

But this GdaDataModel is empty!

To test this I've test to see ALL the tables using:

		GdaDataModel *tables;

		tables = gda_connection_get_meta_store_data (cnc, GDA_CONNECTION_META_TABLES,
												 error, 1, "name", value_table_name);
		g_printf ("TABLES: %s\n", gda_data_model_dump_as_string (tables));

		g_object_unref (tables);

But this is empty too!

Ofcourse before it, I've checked to have in the DB the required table
using sqlite3 command line.

Is this a bug? This happends even in PostgreSQL.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)