Re: [gnome-db] gda_connection_update_meta_store() is slow

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 13:35 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> 2008/12/16 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
>         Hi!
>
>         This is not yet implemented in libgdamm though - I will take
>         of it soon.
>
> Maybe it's better to define an easier to use API (either in the C++
> wrapper or in the C implementation) because the current one is still a
> bit rough...

I don't have a sense yet of all the things the meta store can do, but I
would at least like some convenience functions to get the common obvious
things such as
- the list of tables
- the list of fields for a specific table

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com