Re: [gnome-db] libgda: Public and semi-public API?

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 21:18 +1000, Bas Driessen wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 11:02 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > >

> Ehmmm .... Can we have the long anticipated official libgda 3.0
> release first please before any new overhauls and
> refurbishments .... ;)

I am only talking about moving some files around, not changing the API.
However, documenting it might be enough for me.

The huge size of the (rather undocumented) API, which has changed a lot
recently, is a big reason not to rush to libgda 3.0 unless we are
completely OK with doing a parallel-installable libgda 4.0 when we
discover the problems with it.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com