[gnome-db] libgda: Public and semi-public API?

The new libgda API is very large. I suspect that it's not all useful
from applications. I guess that much of the API is only useful for
implementing providers, and some might even be pure implementation.

Are there any plans to make this simpler or more obvious?

I don't have a full understanding of how the various objects work
together (documentation?) but I might try using regexxer to figure it
out, and then I might try moving some .h/.c files into a
libgda/providers/ directory.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com