[gnome-db] Starting a new proyect

Hi list!
I used the version 1.2.1 of libgda and gnomedb which are in debian
stable for a big proyect and it end up right.
Now im planning a new program and i know i have to use the new version,
but (i follow all messages from this list) you change things pretty
fast.
Should i keep using the "stable" version from debian or some new
release? which?

Other thing: Is there any way to compile my programs that use the 1.2.1
version with this new release? I remember some talking of this on the
list, did some doc came from it?

Thanks you!

Saludos, Juan Pablo.
--
Juan Pablo Daniel Borgna <jpdborgna shellcode com ar>
Development Manager

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!