Re: [gnome-db] Do you want finish in the near future?

On 9/20/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
You can found the follow problems:

1) You can't add new rows
  a) Open a Data Source or create a new one
  b) Create a new Table using the SQL console
  c) Sync with the database, you'll see your new table
  d) Open the table with the "Edit content" button
  e) You Can't Add a New Row <===

If you use the gnome-db-browser program, then you can add a new row:
click on the bottom left icon and you get a new row. See the attached
screenshot.

  f) Open a SQL console and insert manualy a row
  g) Now you can Add a new Row

2) You can't update values in a SQLite provider (the PostgreSQL provider
works)
  a) Open a table
  b) Update a value
  c) Save the value, the value Isn't updated, the requery shows the value
before the update

This might an SQLite provider's bug. Can you send me the table
definition and some data for that table so I can try to correct the
bug?

Cheers,