Re: [gnome-db] Do you want finish in the near future?

On 9/19/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
I'm trying to implement a Convenient Funtions but I'm tire to find missing
things, now the gnome-database-properties doesn't work, it doesn't update,
or delete any value (the sql output is correct but the execute query
function doesn't do its work!), it insert values but the problem is the
implementation of GdaQuery execute command (I added in the code to execute
the query).

How can I help? I found that all the characteristics of GDA must me in his
plase before I try to create any function to use an API that is partially
implemented or it doesn't do its work (maybe becouse the code is missing
too)...

Exist any plan to finish and polish the actual API? Exist Any time or date
to Freeze and begin the process?

I want to help, but I can't spend much of my time in a project that seems
not to finish to implement new characteristics, with out finish the core
(libgda) and with out polish the API or implement the missing (may
forgotten) characteristics already in the actual API.

Can you be more specific about this? (the gnome-database-properties
program doesn't issue any query). If you don't give any specific
detail or code fragments which fail to work, I cant reproduce any bug
and much less correct them!