Re: [gnome-db] What are we doing with the API?
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Daniel Espinosa" <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] What are we doing with the API?
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:40:16 +0200
On 9/8/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
Firts, Very great Thanks Vivien for your GREAT job, I allways follow and
promote GDA when I can in any forum, I think that the GDA architecture is
great and have a long time of live and great things to do in the future, in
order to allow any one to write great applications to access databases, all
thanks to your work.
As any thing in the world you can use the great tools to create simple calls
that make more easy the like, thats why I give you the thanks for the
oportunity, I'll send a PATCH that include most "simple" functions to do the
most common task using the actual functionality.
] [Thread Prev