[gnome-db] Convenient Functions WAS: What are we doing with the API?

Hellow all.

I'm pleasure to send a modified gda-util.h and gda-util.c files with a I think could be a usefull convenient functions that use the current API to make developer easiest life!

I don't tested it becouse I want first:

- Your point of view about if this is really usefull and it is well implemented (I'll test them in the next days)
- If this functions must be on diferent files: for example the definitions may be on libgda.h and diferent new .c file.
- And the most important if Vivien accept them to include in the CVS

Cheers

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)