Re: [gnome-db] gda_connection_execute_command() result

2006/10/21, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 16:07 +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> You get as many items in the retunred GList as there are queries
> (separated by ";") in the command. For example it the command was made
> with "SELECT * FROM mytable; DELETE FROM mytable" then you'd get first
> a GdaDataModel for the 1st query and then a GdaParameterList for the
> 2nd. I'll update the documentation to make this clear.

Thanks.

Is there any good reason to support multiple queries separated by ;? Is
that for atomicity? If there's no good reason then this seems to be
complicating the API unnecessarily.

If you want to do the most commond task, may you want to use the
covenient functions declared in libgda.h, may they help you...

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)