Re: [gnome-db] Gda_Value_Stringify of a double

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 12:35 -0300, Juan Pablo wrote:
> Its usefull if you have a timestamp (for instance) and want to show it
> in a gtk_tree_view. I use a G_TYPE_STRING for the column type.

No, you should show times and dates in TreeViews (or any UI) as
appropriate in the locale. There's a good chance that the time format
will not be inappropriate (Dates are more likely to be wrongly
formatted), but it won't be correct for every locale.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com