Re: [gnome-db] What is this error?

El jue, 12-10-2006 a las 16:11 -0300, Juan Pablo Daniel Borgna escribió:
> El jue, 12-10-2006 a las 11:48 +0200, Vivien Malerba escribió:
> > On 10/11/06, Juan Pablo Daniel Borgna <jpdborgna shellcode com ar> wrote:
> > > relocation error: /usr/lib/libgda/providers/libgda-sqlite.so: undefined
> > > symbol: sqlite_complete

I deleted the file with the db and create the table with gda, from my
program and it works. It also works with the sqlite client from a
terminal.
I tried again, deleted the file and created the table from the command
line client and the error pops up again.

It could be that the version statically linked in gda is older than my
client?

I can use it now, but i think it should be recompiled dinamically or at
least against the same version of the client wich cames with the distro.
If this is the problem, is like an aberration for the debian stable
people ;) Am i the only one using it? :P

Saludos, Juan Pablo.

> > Which version of Libgda is that? Could it be a conflict with a local
> > installation of SQLite? (normally libgda uses its own embedded version
> > of SQLite statically linked so there should not be any conflict...)
> >

> giba notegiba:~$ pkg-config --version libgda
> 0.17.2
> giba notegiba:~$
>
> giba notegiba:~$ sqlite3
> SQLite version 3.2.1
> Enter ".help" for instructions
> sqlite>
>
> Thanks.
> > >
> > > I tried to do an insert on a sqlite db.
> > >
> > > The insert is:
> > >
> > > INSERT INTO table_test ( id, date, hostname, message, v1_int,v2_int)
> > > VALUES (2241221, '2006-10-11 18:13:06.167773430+77343',
> > > '16777343', 'hello world!',      5,     32)
> >
> > This query is correct...
> >

> > > If i open a console with sqlite, that query works fine.
> > >
> > > I have debian sarge.
> > >
> > > Saludos, Juan Pablo.
> > >
> > > PD: I didnt forget to send what happened with the data copy betwin
> > > tables, i still couldnt do it. Ill promise to send what happened when
> > > its done.
> >
> > Ok.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > vivien