Re: [gnome-db] What about the new realice of gnome-db?

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 09:24 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> One question...
>
> If the chages made for Vivien, ADD new API to libgda; is it necesary
> to jump to 3.0 series? Is it not too fast?
>
> I think a good product need to be stable enough to usable in
> production; even in API/ABI.

that's why I proposed putting Vivien's changes before 2.0, and after
that, try to not break the API in a while.

Vivien, what do you think? Big API changes have proved to be a problem
(bindings, porting apps, etc), so if we could reduce it, it would be
great.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>