Re: [gnome-db] What about the new realice of gnome-db?

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 09:13 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> 2006/1/4, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>:
> > I'm waiting to have a new realice of gnome-db out of streets... are there
> > any problem? are you there? any sustantial change?
>
> I don't think there is any problem for a 2.0 release. Rodrigo?

there a few API bugs in Bugzilla, which need to be solved. I haven't had
any time at all, so if anyone wants to lend a hand, go to
bugzilla.gnome.org :) If not, I don't think I'll be able to do anything
in at least another week :(

> As for me I've been working on the merge of all the non graphical part
> of libgnomedb into libgda (mainly the dictionary and the queries) and
> an improvement of both libgda and libgnomedb APIs (better consistency
> and ease of use). I'll upload all those changes into CVS when Rodrigo
> has released 2.0.

do those changes break the 1.9.x API? If so, I wonder if we want to have
those changes in 2.0 also, since breaking the API a lot again in 2.1.x
would not be a good idea, IMO.

> Whishing you and all the mailing list users a happy new year,

same for you :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>