Re: [gnome-db] What about the new realice of gnome-db?

2006/1/4, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>:
> I'm waiting to have a new realice of gnome-db out of streets... are there
> any problem? are you there? any sustantial change?

I don't think there is any problem for a 2.0 release. Rodrigo?

As for me I've been working on the merge of all the non graphical part
of libgnomedb into libgda (mainly the dictionary and the queries) and
an improvement of both libgda and libgnomedb APIs (better consistency
and ease of use). I'll upload all those changes into CVS when Rodrigo
has released 2.0.

Whishing you and all the mailing list users a happy new year,