Re: [gnome-db] libgda: using g_param_spec_object() instead of g_param_spec_pointer()

On 12/15/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
I just committed a large but repetitive patch (attached) to make libgda
use specific types for its properties. I've tested it with libgnomedb
test-dynwidgets test, and it seems to be OK.

Sorry for taking so long to accept your mail...

I've just added a few corrections because the g_object_get() function
now gives a reference to the callers.

Thanks,