Re: [gnome-db] Screenshots: mystery buttons

On 12/4/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 11:21 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> This action is made to reset the value in the field to the one present
> before editing started (that is when
> gnome_db_data_entry_set_value_orig() was last called).

So, this would have no effect if chosen after I have pressed enter or
moved the focus out of the entry?

In the case of a form widget, that button is in regard to a
modification stored in the proxy and not yet "comitted": for any
entry, if there is a modification for that field and the current row
in the GdaDataProxy compared to the original GdaDataModel, then the
action will be present, otherwise it will not.

This is usefull for example if a user makes several modifications and
wants to undo a modification at a later time (of course as long as he
has not comitted his changes).