Re: [gnome-db] Screenshots: mystery buttons

On 12/4/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 10:57 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> > "reset to original value"
> > - What does this mean actually? Is it something I can use before
> > pressing Enter, to stop my changes being written to the database? If
> so,
> > wouldn't Undo already do this?
> >

> All these are the reasons why it's hidden by default, and to be
> enabled only under some well defined circumnstances.

Great. Can you explain that last "reset to original value" option?

This action is made to reset the value in the field to the one present
before editing started (that is when
gnome_db_data_entry_set_value_orig() was last called).

Sorry for all the questions at once. Eventually I will transfer all the
answers into the documentation.

No problem!