Re: [gnome-db] Little API problems

> GdaColumnIndex:
> - This is a reference-counted object, but it also has a
>   gda_column_index_free() function. When would/could this be
>   used? I'm pretty sure that it should be removed. It does a
>   g_free() instead of a g_object_unref().

Done, I've removed it as it was a bad idea to have such a harmfull function!

I introduced gda_column_index (originally called GdaDataModelColumnIndexAttributes) a couple of months ago. Therefore I am just curious about the comment above . Why is (was) gda_column_index_free a bad idea while gda_column_free for instance is not? Probably not quiet awake here, but just to prevent that I will be making similar mistakes in the future.

Thanks,
Bas.