[gnome-db] Little API problems
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: gnome-db-list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gnome-db] Little API problems
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:25:14 +0200
I've noticed some things while wrapping the new libgda API:
- gda_value_set_type(GdaValue*, GType) is declared but not implemented.
I can't imagine what it's meant to do. Maybe it's meant to take a
GdaValueType instead of a GType.
- gda_value_get_binary() returns a GdaBinary* which contains data and a
size, but the function also has a size output parameter.
- gda_value_set_binary() takes a gconstpointer of data, though
get_binary() returns a GdaBinary.
- This is a reference-counted object, but it also has a
gda_column_index_free() function. When would/could this be
used? I'm pretty sure that it should be removed. It does a
g_free() instead of a g_object_unref().
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev