Re: [gnome-db] Little API problems

CCing the list because I think you forgot to.

Another thing:
The documentation for gda_client_create_database() mentions
gda_client_get_specs_to_create_database(). There is no such function,
though the name is used in the documentation for
gda_client_get_provider_specs(). I guess it's meant to provide the
GdaParameterList* somehow, but it returns a char*. Example code in the
documentation would help a lot here.

gda_client_drop_database() seems to have the same problem.