Re: [gnome-db] future of bonobo as libgnomedb requirement

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 12:11 +0100, Gour wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo gnome-db org) wrote:
>
> > it won't affect gnome-db, since we don't use it directly anymore.
>
> Is it possible that some of gnome-db stuff (widgets) will move into gtk
> due to Project Ridley (although, afaics, they are not target atm) ?

I don't see the point in adding those widgets, which means adding mostly
all of libgda, to GTK. Database access is a specific thing, used only by
specific applications, so having it in separate libraries makes much
more sense to me than adding everything to one lib.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>