Re: [gnome-db] future of bonobo as libgnomedb requirement

2005/11/3, Gour <gour mail inet hr>:
> Hi!
>
> There are some indications that bonobo framework could be replaced in
> the future (gnome-3) with dbus or something..so I'm interested how (if)
> will this reflect on libgda/libgnome development?

Probably not: I removed all the bonobo requirements from libgnomedb
some time ago as it really was not used. Applications using libgnomedb
are linked to bonobo because libgnomedb uses libgnomeui (which in turn
uses libbonoboui).

> Sincerely,
> Gour
>
> p.s. Did you have some use of my amd64 bug report?

I have not had the time to look at it... but from what I've seen it's
difficult to use the backtrace.

Cheers,